Sunday, May 21, 2006

Some good news

So, I have a bit of news (for those of you who missed it during Happy Hour). After months of doing absolutely nothing about our house, my ex and I have finally worked out a deal where I will move into the house and take care of it.

In the coming weeks, me and the guys will move in and assume responsibilities for the upkeep and whatnot.

This is good news, and quite a bit of relief at that. Sure, I'll need to clean more and mow the lawn, but it'll help me get a tan. That, and I'll finally have a place of my own/my own stuff/some privacy/some semblance of sanity.

1 Comments:

At 7:38 AM, Blogger Sven Golly said...

excellent! party house! potential scene of future dramas, both 'real' and 'imaginative'! There's nothing quite like a stable roof over your head to settle some of life's issues (and open up others).

 

Post a Comment

<< Home